Below we guide you through the procedure to update the firmware on your LaserTrack.
- Click "Download firmware".
- Your new firmware is saved with filename [your reference] in the download folder on your PC or Mac.
- Copy this file to the "Firmware" folder of your LaserTrack SD card.
- Switch off the ignition of the car. This will also switch off your LaserTrack.
- Insert the SD card supplied into the SD card slot of your LaserTrack.
- Switch on the ignition of the car: LaserTrack will be switched on.
- Your LaserTrack now copies the new firmware from the SD card: the led on the display fades from green to white.
- After one or more sound signals, the led turns green or blue: the new firmware has been successfully saved.
- Switch off the ignition and remove the SD card from your LaserTrack SD card slot.